Abbey Fest 2013 - How To Get Tickets
You can easily purchase tickets in a variety of ways,
be it by phone, online or on foot. Abbey Fest tickets will not appear on any discount or offer websites.
|Call The Union of UEA Ticket Box Office on
|Visit the Union of UEA Students Ticket Website
|Balaam's Music Shop,|
Bury St. Edmunds.
Tel: 01284 766933
|Call The Theatre Royal on
|Visit the Apex Website
|Compact Music Shop,
20 North Street, Sudbury.
Tel: 01787 881160
|Visit the Gigantic Website
|Visit the See Tickets Website
|Visit The Ticket Factory Website
|Visit the Ipswich Regent Website
Click For Ticket Terms and Conditions
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the ticket holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter admission to the venue might be a risk to the safety of the audience, affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the event.
- Strictly no illegal substances permitted. Persons entering the site may be searched. No camping is allowed at the site.
- No alcohol is permitted to be taken into the arena and the only containers permitted shall carry non-alcoholic liquid in collapsible cardboard, foil or plastic containers. Glass and illegal substances will not be allowed inside the site.
- Picnics are permitted but see regulations regarding alcohol. Fold up chairs are permitted but no large fold up tables or tents, mini-tents or Gazebos or structures of any description. NO NAKED FLAMES ie Candles, lights or similar.
- No private sound systems will be permitted on site.
- Please use bins provided, fires are not permitted in any area and will be extinguished. Please respect the park.
- It would be appreciated if your litter can be collected within the issued bin liners and deposited in the bins provided around the concert site.
- Persons lost in the arena should meet at the information point situated to the right of the stage at the merchandise stall.
- No animals will be admitted to the site, except guide dogs or hearing dogs.
- Children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you look under 21 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol. Please bring proof of ID to show you are over 18.
- Under 5's will be admitted without a ticket if accompanied by an adult.
- Strictly no trading is allowed inside the arena without prior written permission from Original Entertainment Programming Limited.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs this ticket is for an event and not a specific artiste/band. Original Entertainment Programming Limited reserves the right to change the bill or running time without prior notice.
- In the event of cancellation of the festival by Original Entertainment Programming Limited, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
- Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost tickets. Please keep your ticket safe.
- Ticket holders consent to the photography, filming/sound recording of the event as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional purposes.
- Resale of tickets is prohibited.
- No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from Original Entertainment Programming Limited.
- The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the site.
- Re-entry only permitted in an emergency.
- DISABLED FACILITIES ----Disabled toilets are provided and should you have any further query in advance of the concert weekend please do e-mail us or on the day at the information merchandise tent located to the side of the stage.
- YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO REMAIN AT THE CONCERT AFTER THE SHOW AT THE CHILLOUT PERIOD. THE BAR & STANDS WILL REMAIN OPEN TOGETHER WITH WIND DOWN BACKGROUND MUSIC UNTIL CURFEW IS ANNOUNCED.
- THE ABOVE CONDITIONS ARE MADE IN THE INTERESTS OF SAFETY.